Customer Satisfaction Survey
OnPoint values your opinion. Please complete a Customer Satisfaction Survey will be conducted electronically through the link listed below or contact OnPoint Customer Services (see contact information below) for a paper version. Thank you for your time!
Customer Service Representatives
Customer Service is available to talk about service concerns and assist with linkage to other services and community resources throughout Allegan County.
Phone: 1-877-608-3568 or 269-686-5124 (TTY 269-686-5313)
Lakeshore Regional Entity Customer Services Phone Number: 1-800-897-3301 (www.lsre.org)
OnPoint Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm (and to 7:00 pm on Thursdays)
(closed on Holidays)
Grievance or Appeal
Are you having a problem with planning or getting your services? We have a Grievance and Appeals and Second Opinion process for you to use if you are unhappy. You have the right to complain...
- If you were turned-down for services when you applied
- If you were turned-down when you wanted to go to the hospital
- If you are not happy with the goals and objectives in your Person-Centered Plan
- If current OnPoint services are being put on hold, lowered, limited, or cancelled
- If you do not like your Family Support Subsidy Determination
- If you are not happy about your OBRA Determination
Please contact Customer Service above to assist you in filing a grievance or appeal claim. (Spanish Grievance or Appeal)
- Please call the National Suicide Prevention lifeline at 988 or 1-800-273-8255 for emotional support. You don’t need to be feeling suicidal to call.
- Please call the Michigan COVID-19 Hotline 1-888-535-6136, option 8 for a Michigan Staywell Counselor to receive free, confidential emotional support related to COVID-19.
- For online mental health resources, please visit https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98178_99557---,00.html
- Please call the MDHHS Abuse and Neglect line if you suspect abuse or neglect, call 855-444-3911 any time day or night. This toll-free phone number allows you to report abuse or neglect of any child or adult.
- If you suspect or are aware of the abuse, neglect or exploitation of a recipient of public mental health services in Michigan please call MDHHS-Office of Recipient Rights Hotline: 1-800-854-9090.
- 211 Informational Line: The 211 service is a free, confidential information and referral service that connects people to essential health and human services 24 hours a day, seven days a week online and over the phone.