Customer Service


Customer Satisfaction Survey

OnPoint values your opinion. Please complete a Customer Satisfaction Survey. Contact OnPoint Customer Services (see contact information below) for a paper version, click on the URL Survey link listed below to complete electronically or use your phone to scan the QR Code. Thank you for your time!

Survey link:

Customer Service Representatives

Customer Service is available to talk about service concerns and assist with linkage to other services and community resources throughout Allegan County.

OnPoint Customer Services Phone Number: 1-877-608-3568 or 269-686-5124 (TTY 269-686-5313)
Lakeshore Regional Entity Customer Services Phone Number: 1-800-897-3301 (

OnPoint Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm (and to 7:00 pm on Thursdays)
(closed on Holidays)

Grievance or Appeal

Are you having a problem with planning or getting your services? We have a Grievance and Appeals and Second Opinion process for you to use if you are unhappy. You have the right to complain...

  • If you were turned-down for services when you applied
  • If you were turned-down when you wanted to go to the hospital
  • If you are not happy with the goals and objectives in your Person-Centered Plan
  • If current OnPoint services are being put on hold, lowered, limited, or cancelled
  • If you do not like your Family Support Subsidy Determination
  • If you are not happy about your OBRA Determination

Please contact Customer Service above to assist you in filing a grievance or appeal claim.
(Grievance Intake Form - English)
(Grievance Intake Form - Spanish)

Helpful Resources

  • Please call the National Suicide Prevention lifeline at 988 or 1-800-273-8255 for emotional support.  You don’t need to be feeling suicidal to call.
  • For online mental health resources, please visit,9753,7-406-98178_99557---,00.html
  • Please call the MDHHS Abuse and Neglect line if you suspect abuse or neglect, call 855-444-3911 any time day or night. This toll-free phone number allows you to report abuse or neglect of any child or adult.
  • If you suspect or are aware of the abuse, neglect or exploitation of a recipient of public mental health services in Michigan please call MDHHS-Office of Recipient Rights Hotline: 1-800-854-9090.
  • 211 Informational Line: The 211 service is a free, confidential information and referral service that connects people to essential health and human services 24 hours a day, seven days a week online and over the phone.