Customer Service Representatives
Customer Service is available to talk about service concerns and assist with linkage to other services and community resources throughout Allegan County.
Phone: 1-877-608-3568 or 269-686-5124 (TTY 269-686-5313)
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
(closed on Holidays)
Grievance or Appeal
Are you having a problem with planning or getting your services? We have a Grievance and Appeals and Second Opinion process for you to use if you are unhappy. You have the right to complain...
- If you were turned-down for services when you applied
- If you were turned-down when you wanted to go to the hospital
- If you are not happy with the goals and objectives in your Person-Centered Plan
- If current OnPoint services are being put on hold, lowered, limited, or cancelled
- If you do not like your Family Support Subsidy Determination
- If you are not happy about your OBRA Determination
Please contact Customer Service above to assist you in filing a grievance or appeal claim. (Spanish Grievance or Appeal)
- Please call the National Suicide Prevention lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 for emotional support. You don’t need to be feeling suicidal to call.
- Please call the Michigan COVID-19 Hotline 1-888-535-6136, option 8 for a Michigan Staywell Counselor to receive free, confidential emotional support related to COVID-19.
- For online mental health resources, please visit https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98178_99557---,00.html
- Please call the MDHHS Abuse and Neglect line if you suspect abuse or neglect, call 855-444-3911 any time day or night. This toll-free phone number allows you to report abuse or neglect of any child or adult.
- If you suspect or are aware of the abuse, neglect or exploitation of a recipient of public mental health services in Michigan please call MDHHS-Office of Recipient Rights Hotline: 1-800-854-9090.